About End-Stage Cockroach Nymph Molts
As with other stages of cockroach nymph development, the immature cockroach closely resembles the adults. In this “How-to-draw” example, you will draw a nymph stage that is near the final molt.
- Begin by drawing a shape that resembles a short squat bookmark with notches near the top and a point at the bottom. This is the cockroach’s body.
- Draw a shape like a flattened bottle cap at the top of the body. This is the cockroach’s head.
- Draw two black circles or squares for eyes. They don’t need to be exact.
- Draw a set of arcing lines beneath the notches in the body section, but only go halfway.
- Draw a set of slightly arcing lines beneath the first set of lies you drew, but arc them in the opposite direction.
- Draw six thin legs, two antennae, and two short lines at the bottom of the cockroach’s body to represent the cerci.